Sunday, September 03, 2006

Voile update

Well I just rang the shop that I got my Voiles from, and they actually have another of the correct length in stock! The lady on the phone even took it out of the packaging and measured it for me to make sure, without any complaining.

Now, the question is: Do I take down this Voile that is too long, and leave a huge gap at the window for everyone to see in through, so that I can just make a simple exchange at the shop? Or do I collect the other Voile first, and then take this one back later, meaning in total I would have had to have made five trips for these blinkin' Voiles?

Groan. I can't bear the thought of either.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*pokes the time*
Please tell me you did NOT write this at that time in the morning?!
(posted by Mr Mans Wife @ 5:27 AM)
And I thought I never slept!

Mr Mans Wife said...

Nooooo! I have no idea what time it was - this clock is about 3 hours out, so that would have made it 8:27am, but trust me, I wouldn't have been posting at that time either!