Saturday, December 01, 2007

What Colour Crayon Are You?

I know, I know, I keep posting "lazy posts" at the moment. But at least I'm still posting! One of my other blogs hadn't been updated since August!

I came across this personality quiz in Helena's blog. So, this is me: (I would like to have been a green crayon or a brown crayon just because I like those colours, but there you are... life is like a box of crayons, and you never know what you're gonna get!)

You Are a Blue Crayon


Your world is colored in calm, understated, deep colors.

You are a loyal person, and the truest friend anyone could hope to find.

On the inside, you tend to be emotional and even a bit moody.

However, you know that people depend on you. So you put on a strong front.

Your color wheel opposite is orange. Orange people may be opinionated, but you feel they lack the depth to truly understand what they're saying.


Tell me what this says about you in the comments section.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apparently I'm a Yellow Crayon:

Your world is colored with happy, warm, fun colors.
You have a thoughtful and wise way about you. Some people might even consider you a genius.
Charming and eloquent, you are able to get people to do things your way.
While you seem spontaneous and free wheeling, you are calculating to the extreme.

Your color wheel opposite is purple. You both are charismatic leaders, but purple people act like you have no depth.


Not too sure about being a 'charismatic leader' but the genius is spot on :-)))))

Mr Mans Wife said...

Hehehe :o)

I wonder if this is based on the Myers Briggs Type Indicator like this one is?

Aiders or Aider1st said...

My goodness I adore the colour that my crayon said I was!

I am apparently a purple crayon!!

Your world is colored in dreamy, divine, and classy colors.
You hold yourself to a sky high standard, and you are always graceful.
People envy, idolize, and copy you without realizing it. You are an icon for those who know you.
And while it is hard to be a perfectionist, rest assured it's paying off!

Your color wheel opposite is yellow. While yellow people may be wise, they lack the manners and class needed to impress you.

Hmmm not sure I like the reading it says I am though >.>

Mr Mans Wife said...

"People envy, idolize, and copy you without realizing it. You are an icon for those who know you."

What's wrong with that??

The colour wheel opposite comments are a bit harsh though! I'm sure Aiders doesn't feel that way about you really Trekkie!

I can't wait to find out if there are any orange crayons amongst us... :o)

Catherine said...

I too am purple (which, incidentallty *is* one of my favorite colors)

Mr Mans Wife said...

Actually Catherine, from other personality tests you have done the results of this one doesn't surprise me at all - you're just so damn perfect!

And I do idolise you (both of you) so it must be right! :o)

Catherine said...

I'm a perfectionist but darn well not perfect!!

Mr Mans Wife said...

You only think that because you're a perfectionist and never satisfied! To everyone else, you're perfect! :o)