Saturday, December 29, 2007

Today's Top Worst Tip

Magic Knickers.

They're about as magic as Tesco's mushrooms. The value ones.

At £35 a pair I'd recommend that you save your money for... oh I dunno... a Betamax video maybe.

They didn’t suck me in one inch. Not even half an inch. Nothing. Zilch. Zero. Diddly squat. Zip.

They did, however, give me an excellent workout trying to get into the bloomin’ things, and I concede that they would be useful in sub-zero temperatures seeing as they start somewhere near your armpits and end at your knee caps.

My final words on the subject:
Not attractive, and not practical in a toilet emergency.

Sigh. I guess I'll have to pass on the chocolate for a while.

.

4 comments:

Trekkie said...

I'd be laughing my face off........if I didn't know EXACTLY where you're coming from!!!!!!

Mr Mans Wife said...

Hehehe it's comforting for me to know that you don't eat all those lovely cakes you bake and get away with it! :P

Calamity Jane said...

Oh bless (laughing with you not at you)

Mr Mans Wife said...

No no, that's fine - you go right ahead and laugh your socks off. :D