Friday, March 16, 2007

Red Nose Day

It’s done. He did it. Mike (and others) completed the mammoth task of compiling a book in just seven days. Shaggy Blog Stories.


But this isn’t just any old book. Oh no no! This book contains entries from 100 authors (more than even the Bible with a mere 40), and all British Bloggers at that, all with the sole intention of bringing a smile to your fair face and raising money for Comic Relief at the same time.

So what are you waiting for? Oh, where to buy it? Of course, silly old me…

www.shaggyblogstories.co.uk

4 comments:

Aiders or Aider1st said...

I got this. I am currently at page 39. While what I have read has been midly amusing, one "story" made me giggle totally, and it was about the poor boy who had a brace fitted. I couldn't stop myself from laughing.. poor soul.. Anyway back to reading more later..I might find something else most amusing!!

Mr Mans Wife said...

Wow, that was delivered quickly!

Aiders or Aider1st said...

Ebook... ^_~

Mr Mans Wife said...

Ahhh I see...