Tuesday, March 20, 2007

It's a Bum Rap

I was chatting with my brother on the phone tonight and he was complaining about how every piece of mail through his letter box just lately is to tell him that another bill has gone up. He’s tried to cut back where he can, and as he doesn’t use the internet much he decided to switch his ISP so that he could take advantage of the free service provided by his digital TV service provider. He jokingly said that he’ll also have to use the free newspaper instead of toilet paper soon to save money. Anyway, after deciding to announce that he needed to go to do a poo, he asked me to email him to make sure that his new email address was working properly, so I decided to compose a rap…

Yo, Bro
You said you had to go
But I’m still smilin’
Freestylin’
While you’re on the Poe
Now there’s somethin’ you should know
Don’t waste the
Newspaper, down the pan
‘Cos later
What you choose
To use
You’ll accuse
When your pan’s blocked
Don’t act shocked
It’s not like I didn’t warn you
Not tryin’ to scorn you
Never diss you
I still miss you
I’m just saying
You’ll be paying
For a plumber
It’s a bummer
So use Andrex ok?

7 comments:

Mr Mans Wife said...

Lol, yep I'm guilty as charged. My rhymes always seem to be about toilets and poo for some reason...

I'm not sure how long it took me, Mr Man guessed about half an hour. How these people do it "off the cuff" I'll never know.

I read it to a friend over the phone earlier and she said it was really good as well! As I said to her - I wasn't fishing for compliments, it was just meant as a joke! I'm glad you liked it anyway, thanks TP.

Aiders or Aider1st said...

*chuckles*
Toilet humour.. Always a gag in there somewhere! ^_~

Mr Mans Wife said...

Hehehehe, did you just make that up Aiders?

Maggie said...

LOL, we'll see you on TOTP yet! ;-) Except its off the air now isn't it? (you can tell I keep up real well with TV ;-) ) Maybe you could perform on Jonathon Ross instead? Oops, double entendre not intended!

Aiders or Aider1st said...

I did indeed.. all my own work =P

Calamity Jane said...

Now all you need is a badass rapper name.

Mr Mans Wife said...

Lol, Ooh Maggie! What ever do you mean?? On second thoughts, please don't explain!

Aides, gagging in the toilet brings back memories of the best holiday I've ever had, for reasons other than the gagging obviously! Funky Monkey's Mother was with us. I must blog about that sometime...

So are you going to come up with a name for me Jane? Hehehe