Sunday, October 22, 2006

Wot no blog?

"Wot no..." A popular expression used in graffiti in the 1980’s but originally from World War II, usually accompanied by a drawing of a cartoon character known as "Kilroy" or "Chad", peering over a wall.

I’m actually extremely tired at the moment. For the last few years I’ve noticed that I get very run down at this time of year. Maybe I always have, I’m not sure, but the first time I noticed it was in 2003.

I’ve been putting myself under pressure to keep blogging, but I don’t react very well to pressure, especially when I’m tired; I just get stressed and teary. It’s not writers block – I have plenty of ideas – but I’m just too tired to express them. It’s so frustrating.

I will get back to this, I’m just not sure when. It’s just such a shame that I’m feeling like this so early on in my blogging “career”; I don’t want people to think I’m just another “flash in the pan”.

I read some other blogs though and I’ve noticed that some of those bloggers don’t update all that regularly, but when they do their posts are good quality reading, so hopefully I can do the same.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just take your time. *hugs* It's the weather. Chin up!

Mr Mans Wife said...

Thanks Aiders. It always seems to happen at this time of year. I didn't get up until 6pm the other day! My face is horendous as well, covered in eczema and dry flakey patches.

Roll on spring...