Friday, December 29, 2006

Mug Shot



I bought myself this mug today. I realise that it's not an entirely new concept, but I think it's a fantastic idea! Mind you I have a bit of a weakness for novelty mugs. It comes with a couple of sticks of chalk to write on the mug with and you can even write on the underneath. The downside is that you get covered in chalk when you use it, but let's not be picky.

I'm tempted to take this mug with me everwhere I go and use it to reflect my feelings. That would definitely work for someone who works in an office I think; you wouldn't have to talk to anyone if you were in a bad mood, you could just write "GO AWAY" on your mug and leave it on your desk. Or you could hand someone a cuppa and hope that they don't realise that you've written "I smell" on the other side... the possiblities are endless.

6 comments:

Angela said...

I've been very tempted by this mug myself, I think it's a great idea.

"GO AWAY" was politer than the words that sprang to my mind!

Mr Mans Wife said...

Yes, I'm very polite I am... *clears her throat*

I should have spent more time over the writing on the mug, to make it neater, but as usual I was too impatient!

Aiders or Aider1st said...

Thank you hun.. I had a chuckle reading this one!
*hugs*!

Mr Mans Wife said...

I aim to please! Glad it made you smile :)

I'm a bit disappointed that only one person seemed to get my "bottom" joke a couple of posts back! :(

Mr Mans Wife said...

What would you write on it TP?

Mr Mans Wife said...

Your poor Mum.

"Stop nagging me, I'm too busy for you, but by the way can you iron my clothes?"

Shame on you TP *shakes her head as she walks away*



(I know you're just kidding though)