Friday, November 03, 2006

I'm a Barbie Girl

A UK #1 hit for Scandinavian pop group "Aqua" in 1997

Regular visitors will notice that there have been a lot of changes going on with the links in the side bar. This is due to my recent fascination with “Buttons”. I know it may seem amateurish to some, and it’s something that will make me stand out, appearing to be a typical “newbie” to the internet and blogging (being dazzled by pretty things that do “stuff”), but I’m a girl and I like pretty things, and I make no excuses for that. Being the easily impressed, dumb, (born) blonde that I am, I tend to click on links just because I like the name on them, or because they’re pretty. I'm like a moth to a flame: "Don't look at the light!" "I can't help it, it's so beautiful" - Quote from A Bugs Life

No comments: