Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Crash and Burn

I finally have my new laptop up and running, which means I can now watch YouTube videos without my laptop over heating and exploding! So...

I was searching for the Sheryl Crow song "Crash and Burn" last night on YouTube, and came across this incredible singer by the name of Corinne Lucy. I strongly recommend that you check out all her YouTube videos here, and also her MySpace here where she has some full studio recordings of some of her own tracks. Apart from having a beautiful voice she also seems to be a bit of a... nutter, which I kind of like in people.

Ok, this is the moment of truth... can I figure out how to include a YouTube video in a blog post?



Some of my favourites include Songbird, Woman, and... well, most of them really.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines day - just passing through listening to the music and now I am off to spend some money but not on chocolate - surprised. Now I am sooo fit I have cut down, well at least until the gym membership runs out.

Mr Mans Wife said...

Ahh, thank you Robert, that is so sweet. I didn't receive your box of chocolates today though - what happened? :)

Catherine said...

Glad to see you back again.

Mr Mans Wife said...

Thank you Catherine. I'm not sure how regularly I'll be posting though.

What did you thnk to Corinne's singing?