Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Bringing Home The Bacon

Obviously the great minds of our day have found the solution to all of mankind’s problems and have left “Scientists” with little to do with their time and resources, judging by this article.

Apparently, 4 researchers at Leeds University have spent more than 1,000 hours testing 700 variations of the traditional bacon sandwich to determine how to make the perfect bacon butty.

I especially liked the last paragraph where the mathematical formula for the perfect bacon butty was explained in detail. I shall sleep well tonight.

4 comments:

Aiders or Aider1st said...

I read this, then I had to look at the date to se if it was an April Fools.. How ridiculous ?! Obviously they dont have better things to do.. and sides that is NOT my perfect bacon sandwich.. I like mine with ketchup and bacon cant be to crispy.. and as for the volunteers...well who wouldnt want a free meal?!
*P.S ((hugs))

Mr Mans Wife said...

I wonder how much "bacon" Dr Graham Clayton brings home for conducting such useful research?

Ignore me, I'm just grouchy because they didn't ask me to taste a bacon butty for them.

Catherine said...

Most excellent post. Now I want bacon!

Mr Mans Wife said...

Thanks Catherine. Did you cook yourself some bacon?