Thursday, August 31, 2006

My first post / why am I doing this?

Well, this is my second blog, started in as many days.

I was inspired to start a blog after reading Tom Reynolds very interesting and funny blog but unlike his blog I am unable to have different sections for different subjects here, so I decided to start a second blog. My first blog, entitled The Wife of a Schizophrenic, will cover the issues my husband and I have faced in coming to terms with his illness, and having to deal with mental health services. This blog on the other hand I hope will be much more light hearted and entertaining, and although I decided to create the other blog first, this is really the one that my husband was encouraging me to write.

Many times I have tried to start writing a book, as I love writing. The problem is that either I get bored with what I'm writing, or I run out of ideas. After raving about Toms blog to my husband, he suggested I start a blog of my own. He thought a blog would be an excellent way of publishing my writings which were obviously too short to become books, but too good (his words) to go to waste.

So here I am.

I hope you enjoy reading my ramblings as much as my husband obviously does. Loyalty is a beautiful thing.

No comments: